Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
Tickets to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon are generally released the first week of the month for the following month’s tapings. That means August tickets become available during the first week of July, etc.
There’s no standard date or time for releases, so you’ll need to check the show’s website or Twitter@FallonTonight account at the beginning of the month.
- Book free tickets to see a taping of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon by going to: http://www.showclix.com/event/thetonightshowstarringjimmyfallon.
- All available dates are listed on the calendar pages.
Standby tickets: If you’re not able reserve tickets in advance, standby tickets are available same-day for each show.
Standby tickets do not guarantee admission, but when there are extra tickets or cancellations, those seats are distributed to the people in standby line. For standby tickets, arrive no later than 9 a.m. on the morning of the taping, under “NBC Studios” marquee on the 49th Street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The line typically forms before 9 a.m.
- Note that if you leave the line for any reason you will not be permitted to return to your original place in line, even if your travel companion remains in place.
- One standby ticket is granted per person. For additional tickets, you must rejoin the end of the line.
Monologue rehearsal tickets: A limited number of tickets are available daily. Note that this is not a rehearsal for the full show, only for the opening monologue.
- Get tickets online here
- Tickets are handed out starting at 11:30 am at the Tour Desk inside the NBC Experience Store located at 30 Rockefeller Center.
- At 1:30 pm additional tickets are handed out by the Late Night show interns inside the NBC Experience Store
- The final ticket distribution is at 3:20 pm on the Mezzanine level of 30 Rock, if seats are still available.
- Note that the website for Jimmy Fallon Monologue Rehearsal Tickets is different than for tickets to the full show
Book free tickets to see a taping of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon All available dates are listed on the calendar pages.
Tapings at NBC Studios at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.