Here’s how to get FREE tickets to the most popular late night shows, including to rehearsals, and the rules for studio admission.
- All shows have strict policies to prevent the FREE tickets from being sold, and to prevent fights on the line for standby tickets or studio seating.
- Dress appropriately, since you might be on TV during audience shots.
- All shows reserve the right to deny you admission, even with a ticket, if you are dressed inappropriately for TV or appear to be “under the influence”.
- You will have to pass airport-like security for some shows, including showing a valid photo ID with proof of age
- Children under 16 are not permitted (18 for some shows) regardless whether a parent or other adult accompanies them.
- While smartphones, tablets and other recording devices are permitted, they may not used during a taping.
- You will be ejected from the audience for using an electronic device for any reason during a taping. Save your selfies or texting for before or after the taping.
- Perhaps most important, some shows do not guarantee admission even with a ticket, so do not book airline tickets based on a ticket for a TV show taping that may not materialize.
That being said, here’s how to get tickets to the most popular late night TV shows:
Next page: How to get tickets to Late Night With Jimmy Fallon