Find your way around the 2017 New York Auto Show with a FREE app to connect you with where to find the debut vehicles, a calendar of what is happening on what day of the ten-day extravanganza, such as where and how to sign up for the Camp Jeep off-road driving experience and the EV ride-along.
I’ll be at the press previews the two days before the show opens to the public, covering the best of the new cars and trucks for the automotive outlets I write for, including Green Wheeling, my automotive column syndicated by Motor Matters, and ecoXplorer.com.
In addition to hundreds of 2017 and 2018 cars, SUVs, crossovers, trucks and high-performance luxury sportscars on display, you can see what I call the “road to the future”. These are the concept vehicles we’ll be driving within the next decade, like the Mitsubishi Concept GC-PHEV shown here.
Read about more Road to the Future Concept Cars
- Auto Show Dates: April 14-23, 2017
- Public Show Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. & Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – 11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Streets
- Tickets: $15 adults, $5 children under 12. $2 off for groups of 20 or more.
- Tickets available at the door or online: www.autoshowNY.com. Credit cards are also accepted at credit card kiosks.