Get two Individual Meals, two drinks and two desserts for $20 at Boston Market. The popular 2 for $20 meal deal returns, through March 26th, for eat-in or take-out. Or, just get one of each for $10. Either way, it’s a bargain for lunch or dinner, fr eat=in or take-out, including via online ordering.
- Shake Shack free burgers with new mobile app
- IHOP all-you-can-eat pancakes through Feb. 12
- Johnny Rockets opens on 34th St., across from Macy’s
- See all current meal deals on the NYCOTC Cheap Eats page
- Best local, non-chain restaurants in the Times Square area
Boston Market 2 for $20 meal deal choices include favorites such as rotisserie chicken, rotisserie turkey, or meatloaf, each served with two classic sides and a freshly baked piece of cornbread.
In addition, the chain is serving its new Pot Roast meal for a limited time only at restaurants nationwide. Perfect for the winter months and a comfort food staple, Boston Market Pot Roast is slow-roasted, served on top of mashed potatoes, choice of two home style sides and cornbread, for $8.99.
Boston Market recently launched a Quality Guarantee, with the promise to serve all-natural and fresh, never frozen, whole chicken with:
- No added hormones and steroids
- No antibiotics to stimulate growth
- No MSG
- Gluten free
About Boston Market – Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, serving home-style meals at what the company describes as a “convenient value” for 30 years. There are 462 locations in the USA, including in New York City.