Some deals are already underway, such as Restaurant Week to Go, with more than 500 NYC restaurants participating with $20.21 meals for an entree and a side dish.
UN Plaza Grill
This upscale Kosher restaurant is offering a Four-Course Valentine’s Day 2021, romantic sharing experience – $150 for two, $175 with a Bottle of Sparkling Wine. Available for pick-up at the restaurant, 845 UN Plaza(1st Ave, between 47th and 48th) or for delivery, by calling 212-223-1801
The menu includes
- Porcini Bisque
- Tuna Pizza with avocado crème, capers, red onions, black olives, serrano pepper, micro greens, teriyaki drizzle
- Chicken Lollipops with sweet Thai chili and hot sauce, sesame seeds
- Beef Potstickers with pan seared dumplings, scallions, shitake mushroom, sesame seeds, hoisin sauce
- Center Cut Ribeye with bearnaise sauce, mixed greens, hand-cut fries
- Grilled Salmon with asparagus, oyster mushrooms & artichokes, vodka sauce
- Rack of Lamb with roasted Tuscan squash, plum tomato chutney, lime-mint-chimichurri
And for dessert, Chef’s Chocolate Surprise Valentine.
This highly acclaimed events catering company has switched to presenting memorable meals for savoring at home, including Vegan and GF choices.
Choose from a selection of a la carte items to create a menu as unique as your love, either relying solely on GP’s dishes or mixing and matching with your own favorites. This Valentine’s Day menu is in conjunction with restaurant food supplier Baldor Food, and each dish\dish serves two and is available for delivery through GP’s partner Baldor Food
Appetizers – $40 each
- Smoked and Poached Salmon Rillettes with Dill, Chives, Lemon, Shallots, White Wine, Crème Fraiche
- Chicory and Fines Herbes Salad, Lemon Vinaigrette, Heart Shaped Pumpernickel Crostini
Appetizer (Vegetarian) – $29
- Katchkie Farm Red Beet Gnocchi with Brown Butter-Honey, Goat Cheese, Affila Cress, Toasted Pistachio
Vegan and GF Salad – $32
- Citrus Salad with Fennel, Arugula, Endive, Orange, Grapefruit, Chives, Orange-Fennel Vinaigrette, Crunchy Red Quinoa
Main Course (GF) – $86
- Whole Roasted Rack of Lamb with Herbes de Provence and Mustard Jus, Potato, Red Beet and Gruyère Gratin
Main Course (GF) – $93
- Surf and Turf with Grilled Filet Mignon and Gulf Shrimp, Garlic-Herb Butter, Grilled Broccolini, Mashed Potatoes
Main Course (Vegetarian) – $56
- Truffled Winter Vegetable Pot Pie with Morel and Cremini Mushrooms, Butternut Squash, Celery, Fennel, Pearl Onion, Black Truffle Puff Pastry Crust (Vegetarian)
Dessert choices are
- Chocolate Valentine – Chocolate Mousse Filled Chocolate Cake (Vegetarian) for $21
- Apple Tarte Tatin with Crème Fraiche (Vegetarian) for $25
Get these fast food deals for Valentine’s Day, too.
We are including some chains with no NYC locations, because we have followers everywhere.
Say it with Krispy Kreme’s heart-shaped Dough-Notes
Krispy Kreme’s NEW Dough-Notes feature a delicious dozen, in a box designed to look like like a postmarked letter. These darling confections are available for a limited time, through Feb. 14th. They include 4 new flavors of filled doughnuts.
And if you’re far from your loved one, it’s easier than ever to use Krispy Kreme’s new gift delivery option: just order online, add a custom note, and have a dozen or more delivered to your Valentine.
Heart-Shaped Donuts at Dunkin’
♥ Pink Velvet Macchiato
♥ Mocha Macchiato (because chocolate is the language of love)
♥ Heart-shaped donuts
This year’s heart-shaped donuts include:
♥ The Brownie Batter Donut filled with rich, chocolatey brownie batter-flavored buttercreme filling, and topped with vanilla flavored icing and chocolate sprinkles
♥ The Cupid’s Choice Donut filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and pink sprinkles.
The froyo chain is giving its fans an extra treat for their sweetie or loved one
For every $25 Yogurtland eGift card purchase through Feb. 13, guests receive a $5 bonus card via email to use on a future visit between 2/14 – 2/21 (max of up to 4 bonus cards per order).
Bonus cards are valid only on food or beverage purchases in-store (not valid for 3rd party delivery or other gift card purchases).
Red Lobster at-home recipes and e-cards
The fast-casual chain is releasing swoon-worthy at-home recipes and e-cards to help make planning the perfect romantic evening in or Galentine’s brunch celebration fun and easy.
Simply download the recipe cards and e-cards for Red Lobster favs including Cheddar Bay Biscuits, Chocolate Wave and seafood
Or, order To Go or Delivery:
Also, through Saturday, February 13, My Red Lobster Rewards loyalty program members will receive 15% off their qualifying purchase of at least $39.99 for select flower arrangements from 1-800-Flowers.com.
Those who take advantage will also earn a FREE Maine Lobster Tail, because it’s just not a Valentine’s Day celebration without flowers and lobster
Sweet deal for 2 at California Pizza Kitchen
From February 10th to 14th, you can take advantage of one of these deals when you dine in at participating locations:
- Get your favorite CPK pizza on a special heart-shaped, crispy-thin crust for no extra charge
- Enjoy a $35 fixed-price meal from the “Sweet Deal for Two” menu — two entrees plus an appetizer and a dessert to share
- Enjoy two 6-oz glasses of wine for an extra $12 (price is for both)
Make sure your preferred CPK location is participating in this promotion before you head out.
According to Chick-fil-A, chicken is the new chocolate
For Valentine’s Day, the chain is packaging both sweet and savory favorites in heart-shaped foil trays. More info here
From Feb. 11-14, Corner Bakery eClub and Loyalty members can stop by their preferred location to indulge in the neighborhood bakery’s buy one entrée, get one free Valentine’s Day special!
Offer valid at participating locations and on full-price adult entrées only.
From Feb. 11-14, corporate Twin Peaks locations is inviting guests to enjoy sweethearts and drink deals! The ultimate sports lodge will offer these specials:
- $3.75 – 22-ounce Dirty Blonde, Dropdead Red Head or Knotty Brunette.
- $3.99 – Deep Eddy Ruby Red, Fireball, Jack Fire or Skrewball.
- $5 – Sex on the Beach, Cinnamon Toast or Twin Peaks Sundae.
- $7 – Disaronno, Amaretto Sour, Dirty Martini, Knob Creek or Blackberry Smash.
- Buckets – $13 domestic beers (five bottles), $15 import beers (five bottles) or $20 Trulys (five cans).