If you’d rather not cook, place your order now to get your Thanksgiving Dinner delivered from one of these top NYC restaurants, at prices that won’t break the budget.
We’re also sharing two of their recipes, for pumpkin lasagna and butternut squash.
Prices, which were between $35-$60 per person in 2020 have gone up in 2021. That should not be a surprise, since the cost of everything – food and non-food – has increased since last year.
Thanksgiving Dinner Catered & Take-Out
Order deadline is today, Nov. 16.
This popular restaurant/pub on the UES is in a real 19th-century foundry, which made NYC manhole covers and iron railings a century ago.
The JWF Thanksgiving To Go Box is available serving either 2 or 4 people, and includes: which Owner and Executive Chef David Burke is
Appetizer – Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Split Pea Broth, Ham Hock, Goat Cheese, Pea Shoots
Main Course – Turkey with all the Trimmings
- White and Dark Meat, Gravy, Chestnut Apple & Sage Stuffing*,Cranberry Sauce, Glazed Carrots, Caramelised Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Potatoes, Sweet Potato Puree, Cornbread.
- Stuffing contains chestnut, sage, onion, apple & pork sausage
Dessert – Pumpkin Pie with Chantilly Cream
4 Servings: $250 per Box (3-Course dinner)
2 Servings: $150 per Box (3-Course dinner)
- Plus, add a growler (64 oz) of house mulled apple and pomegranate cider (virgin for the whole family) for $25.
Pick Up: Tue, Nov 23rd at 401 East 76 Street (between 2:00pm-6:00pm)
Delivery Manhattan: Wed, Nov 24th. 66th Street to 86th Street & FDR Dr. to 5th Ave. ($5.00 fee)
Jones Wood Foundry also is offering dine-in Thanksgiving Dinner at $88 per person for a three-course meal.
UN Plaza Grill
This upscale Kosher restaurant on the East Side has a new culinary director, Ines Chattes, who is the first Jewish person to be in charge of the kitchen since it opened in 2017.
The Thanksgiving Dinner @ Home Package serves 8 and includes: this kosher restaurant’s menu since its Fall 2017 debut.
- Chestnut Stuffing
- Shallot and thyme-scented turkey gravy
- Cranberry sauce, orange zest, ginger
- Cranberry Walnut Loaf
- Potato purée
- Sweet potato purée
- Sautéed green beans, slivered almonds, garlic butter
- Roasted Butternut Squash, turnips, baby bella mushrooms and red onions +$30
Choice of Dessert – Pumpkin pie or Apple pie
Package Price – $550 + Tax, which factors out at $68.75 per person.
Order by phone at 212 -223-1801
Dine in –
Starter : Creamy Butternut Squash Soup topped asiago foam, toasted pumpkin seeds, fried sage
Main: Citrus brined roasted carved turkey (white and dark meat ) served with whipped Yukon potatoes.
Choice of Pie:
- Bourbon Pecan Pie – Classic Bourbon Pecan Pie, with hints of brown sugar and nutmeg, baked in a buttery and flaky pie crust.
- Pumpkin Pie – Made from scratch pumpkin custard baked on a buttery and flaky pie crust, topped with toasted meringue
- Apple Caramel Crumb – Cinnamon spiced apple pie, with swirls of caramel, topped with crunchy streusel, on a buttery and flaky pie crust.
Price is $290, serves 4, which is is less than $75 per person.