Oktoberfest in Manhattan winds up this weekend, so you have until Sunday to enjoy German beer, German food and German music at the 3rd annual Munich on the East River Oktoberfest celebration, in the big tent at the foot of 23rd St.
Bavarian bierhouse Zum Schneider promises the same traditions of Oktoberfest typically celebrated in Munich for over 200 years, including:
- Fully decked out traditional Oktoberfest tent with original furniture, “Masskrügen” (liter steins), an Oompah band stage, general admission area, reserved and VIP seating.
- Original Oktoberfest beers on tap: HB Traunstein Festbier, Andechs Festbier (exclusive), Paulaner Märzen and Paulaner Wiesn. The beers are served in 1L glass Steins and cost $18 each. We also serve white wine, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Wiesn-Hendl & Haxn (Oktoberfest roast chicken & pork shank), plus other food served in the tent. Vegetarian options available. See the full menu below.
- Live music with Mösl Franzi & the JaJaJa’s and special guests, starting shortly after doors open throughout the day/evening. DJ Volka Racho in between sets.
- Stands outside selling roasted almonds, gingerbread hearts, giant Brezn, cotton candy and more… strongman competitions, games, photo booth and our lovely carousel.
- Staff fluent in German and English, dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen.
Also celebrate Oktoberfest in Brooklyn at Oktoberfest, this weekend and the next two weekends. Get complimentary tickets.
Business Insider calls it the most authentic Oktoberfest celebration outside of Munich
General Seating $25
- 6pm-10om on Thursday, 5pm-10pm on Friday, 12pm-10pm on Saturday, 12pm- 8pm on Sunday
First come first serve. No reserved seats. Table service. Valid all day. Additional tickets will be sold at the door if space becomes available, even if online sales is closed for the day.
Reserved Seating $35
- Friday Reserved Seating, 5pm-10pm
- Saturday Early Reserved Seating, 12pm-4:45pm
- Saturday Late Reserved Seating, 5:15pm-10pm
- Sunday Reserved Seating, 12pm-8pm
Priority seating in front of stage. Hostess and table service. One table seats 10 people. If you buy multiple tickets, the hostess will seat your party together. On Saturdays, the 12:00-4:45 session must vacate the tent for the 5:15pm seating.