NYC Restaurant Week is when nearly 400 top NYC restaurants serve specially priced three-course meals $26 at lunch and $42 at dinner, the same price as last year.
Sample some of the best of NYC in Lower Manhattan, where it’s easier to get a reservation than in the Theater District.
Historic Delmonico’s and trend-setting Nobu Downtown and Manhatta are just three of two dozen top NYC restaurants participating south of Midtown.
Restaurant Week 2020 is really three weeks, Jan. 21 to Feb. 9.
This is your chance to splurge on a gourmet meal at an affordable price. Of course, as always, beverages, taxes and tip are additional.
This is the first of two NYC Restaurant Week programs each year.
The summer version is the last week of July and first week of August.
Get FREE tickets now for
NYC Restaurant Week began nearly 30 years ago as a way to drum up business in the dead days after Christmas, after NYC tourists went home and NYC residents stayed home.
Here are good meal deals year-round
Where to eat in Times Square at local and family owned restaurants and avoid the national chains
Here is the list of Restaurant Week 2020 participating restaurants in Lower Manhattan courtesy of the Downtown Alliance
- Mark Joseph Steakhouse (261 Water St.)
- Cipriani (55 Wall St.)
- 2West (2 West St., inside the Wagner Hotel)
- Church & Dey (55 Church St., inside the Millennium Hilton New York Downtown)
- Capital Grille (120 Broadway)
- Delmonico’s (56 Beaver St.)
- El Vez (259 Vesey St., inside the Conrad New York Downtown)
- Felice (15 Gold St.)
- Morton’s Steakhouse (136 Washington St.)
- Atrio Wine Bar & Restaurant (102 North End Ave., inside the Conrad New York Downtown)
- Blue Smoke (255 Vesey St.)
- Reserve Cut (40 Broad St., inside the Setai Hotel)
- Schilling (109 Washington St.)
- The Tuck Room (11 Fulton St.)
- Temple Court (5 Beekman St., inside the Beekman Hotel)
- Nobu (195 Broadway)
- Osteria della Place (101 Liberty St, inside Eataly NYC Downtown)
- Manhatta (28 Liberty St., 60th floor)
- Joseph’s Restaurant (3 Hanover Square)
- Bellini (33 Peck Slip, inside Mr C Seaport)
- Haru (1 Wall Street Court)
NYC Restaurant Week is sponsored by NYCGO, the marketing arm of the city’s convention and visitors bureau, and only dues-paying restaurant members can participate.
Find the full city-wide list of participating restaurants here.