There are 76 emergency centers open in New York City schools, and additional centers operated by the Red Cross, if you need a safe, warm, place to stay with electricity. Here’s the list– bring personal items including toiletries, medicine, diapers and toys for the kids, a change of clothes. The centers have cots and blankets. Be safe, my friends.
- emergency centers in Manhattan
- emergency centers in Brooklyn and Bronx
- emergency centers in Queens and Staten Island
- list of Red Cross centers
- prepare an emergency Go Bag
- airlines waive fees for flight changes
- JP Morgan Chase waives late fees
We hope you become a subscriber to NYC on the Cheap, so you never miss important news about New York City and the Tri-State area.