Halloween Parties for Grown-Ups
Kick off Halloween in style at this Halloween party at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn. Costumes are encouraged but not mandatory.
Saturday. Oct. 26th, 10pm to 4am, for 21+ only with ID.
- Get discount admission to attend party.
- Admission is $10 instead of walk-up price of $$15 to $20.
- Drinks and food are extra.
The Museum of Modern Art’s Queens outpost is hosting a party by iconic event producer Susanne Bartsch again this year, with the 2019 theme “Valley of the Dolls.”
MoMA’s Long Island City party features performances, DJs, dancing and otherworldly costumes.
- Friday, Oct. 25th, in Long Island City
- Tickets: $18-55; afterparty: $20-25
- See www.moma.org for additional information
Enjoy the haunting beauty of the Manhattan skyline aboard this yacht party with with two floors, two bars, live music and food. Costumes are mandatory!
- This cruise sails at midnight. Boarding starts at 11pm.
- Saturday, Oct. 26th
- Tickets are $15-$25
Yotel New York Rooftop Terrace Halloween Party
The trendy Midtown hotel is hosting a Halloween ball on its rooftop terrace complete with a late-night pizza bar, DJ, open bar and feature event: a costume contest with a grand prize of a one-night complimentary stay.
- Saturday, Oct. 26th (yotel.com)
Enjoy the heavenly views in the heart of Manhattan, as this rooftop bar is transformed into a ‘Heaven and Hell’ experience. Let out your devilish side, or meet the angel you’ve always been looking for – just for one night or for all eternity.
DJs will be spinning from open-close, playing a wide range of Top 40, hip-hop, edm and mashups.
Come in costume or not, after the Village Halloween Parade, or skip the parade and just go here.
- Thursday, Oct. 31 in Midtown.
- Doors open at 9pm, for 21+ with a valid ID.
- Get $5 discount admission here.
- Drinks and food for purchase.
This is the 14th edition of the Haunted Hop by New York Night Train genius Jonathan Toubin, once again featuring live performances by an unlikely combination of rock’n’roll legends that include The Make-Up and Quintron & Miss Pussycat, plus more than a dozen more bands, DJs and a labyrinth of cobwebbed rooms chock full of music, dancing, horror cinema, performance, art, food and drinks.
There’s also a costume contest after midnight.
- Thursday, Oct. 31, 7pm to 2am
- Knockdown Center, 52-19 Flushing Avenue, Maspeth, NY
- 21+ with ID; Tickets: $15-30