Save the dates for the annual Intrepid Museum’s Summer Movie Series. See FREE screenings under the stars, on the flight deck on Fridays, beginning June 29th, through August 24th.
This year’s roster includes the award-winning Dunkirk, Wonder Woman, the classic original 1984 Ghostbusters, and a final screening that is viewer’s choice.
This information is from 2018
See the NYCOTC Events Calendar
for current information
The flight deck opens at 7pm, and the movie begins at sunset, weather permitting.
Bring your own seating, either lawn chairs or blankets, as well as food and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy during the show.
Admission tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis before the screening.
Museum members get guaranteed admission by RSVPing on the museum website.
As always, the Intrepid Summer Movie Series began Memorial Day Weekend, with a special showing of Top Gun, on the Friday during Fleet Week New York.
Here’s the schedule for the Intrepid Museum’s Summer Movie Series 2018
- When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, an Amazonian warrior in training, leaves home to fight a war, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
- A group of camp counselors are stalked by an unknown assailant while trying to reopen a summer camp.
- Allied soldiers from Belgium, the British Empire and France are surrounded by the German Army and evacuated during a fierce battle in World War II.
- Three former parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service. This is the classic original 1984 version, not the universally-panned recent remake.
Click here to vote for one of these five films:
1. Blade Runner (1982)
2. Disney Pixar’s Planes (2013)
3. The Hunt for Red October
4. The Breakfast Club
EXPIRED, Sorry, this deal or event is no longer available.