The annual Good Morning America (GMA) FREE Friday morning free summer concerts in Central Park returns for 2018 with another superstar roster including Pitbull, Backstreet Boys and The Chainsmokers.
Concerts are in Rumsey Field in Central Park, the same location as SummerStage performances.
You should arrive via the 72nd street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6am, when the park opens to the public.
The show is broadcast live, including the concert, 7am to 9am, and concert attendees are usually treated to additional live music after the broadcast.
Note that you must have a ticket for admission to the concert area. Get FREE tickets here.
Here’s the schedule of 2018 performers in June, July and August, and their hashtags for social sharing:
GMA Free Concerts June 2018
June 1 – Halsey
June 8 – Ne-Yo
June 15 – Pitbull
June 22 – Bebe Rexha
June 29 – Florence + the Machine
GMA Free Concerts July 2018
July 6 – G-Eazy
July 13 – Backstreet Boys
July 20 – Camila Cabello
July 27 – Fall Out Boy
August 3 – Kelsea Ballerini
GMA Free Concerts August 2018
August 10-The Chainsmokers
August 17 – Leon Bridges
- NOTE – This concert will be held in the GMA Times Square studio.
August 24 – Luis Fonsi
August 31 – Alesso
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)