Find your way around the 2013 New York Auto Show with a FREE app to connect you with where to find the debut vehicles, a calendar of what is happening on what day of the ten-day extravanganza, such as where and how to sign up for the Camp Jeep off-road driving experience and the EV ride-along. The NY Auto Show opens to the public on Friday, March 29. There are app versions for both Android and iTunes devices.
Remember we’ve been previewing more than two dozen of the best of the new vehicle introductions in a four-part series last week.
Previews of Porsche Cayman, Volkswagen Beetle Convertible, Acura RLX, Land Rover Range Rover, Ford Fiesta ST and Volvo V60 diesel hybrid, one of the finalists for the World Green Car of the Award.
Previews of the Cadillac ELR, Kia Cadenza, Nissan Versa Note, Bentley Flying Spur, Lexus IS Sport Sedan and MINI John Cooper Works Paceman. Here are six more, and we’ll be profiling yet another six tomorrow. In no particular order:
FYI — I’ll be at the press previews Wednesday and Thursday, covering the show for AOL Autos, Autoblog Green and for Freewheeling, my syndicated automotive column.
- Auto Show Dates: Friday, March 29 – Sunday, April 7
- Public Show Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. & Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – 11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Streets
- Tickets: $15 adults, $5 children under 12. $2 off for groups of 20 or more.
- Tickets available at the door or online: www.autoshowNY.com. Credit cards are also accepted at credit card kiosks.