Today is National Coffee Day, and several national chains are offering free or cheap coffee. So get a buzz on with one of these deals, some of which are sweetened with the introduction of holiday deals. Here’s what’s percolating nationally and locally:
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Get a FREE medium cup of its dark roast coffee — hot or cold.
- Krispy Kreme – Sip on a FREE small cup of coffee. Plus, get a FREE doughnut. For $1, get any small iced coffee, latte or mocha.
- LaMar’s Donuts – Chat with a friend over a FREE small cup of coffee.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Get a FREE small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason blend with any purchase of a baked good, Simply Oatmeal or fresh food item.
- Whole Foods Market – Get small cup of Allegro coffee for 25-cents at its in-store coffee bar.
- Birch Coffee – FREE Lactaid lattes 7am o 10am at their three locations. (750 Columbus Ave., 21 E. 27th St., and 56 Seventh Ave.
- Eataly’s Gran Bar (200 Fifth) – – FREE 8 oz cups of Lavazza drip coffee, 1pm to 3pm
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (110 E. 57th St.) FREE coffee or Illy espresso drink (cappuccino, latte etc.) all day
- Martha Stewart Café (601 W. 26th St.) – FREE 8 oz. cup of hot Martha Stewart Blend coffee 8am to 4pm.
EXPIRED, Sorry, this deal or event is no longer available.