National Coffee Day is Tuesday, Sept. 29. If you are a caffeine afficianado or addict, here’s where you can fill your cup for FREE or at discount. In alphabetical order, because that’s the only fair way.
On September 29th, 2020, get a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase at ’ restaurants nationwide.
To further plus-up what Dunkin’ has renamed National Dunkin’ Day, anyone anywhere in the U.S. can take part in the celebration, with a chance to win an ultimate Dunkin’ care package.
While supplies last, devoted Dunkin’ fans can purchase limited-run National Dunkin’ Day merchandise online at ShopDunkin.com.
At 2 p.m. in every time zone, High Brew will offer a limited number of free product coupons for digital download, to use at all retailers that carry High Brew.
The coupon is good for one free can of High Brew (8-ounce only), up to $2.99 retail. One coupon per customer. The coupon can be downloaded from HighBrewCoffee.com or High Brew Coffee’s Instagram story. Remember: check at 2 p.m.
Here are some of the places where you can redeem your coupon, including several which not in the NYC area.
- Whole Foods
- Harris Teeter
- City Market
- Food 4 Less
- Fred Meyer
- King Soopers
- Pay-Less Super Markets
- Smith’s Food and Drug
The coupon is good for one free can if High Brew (8-ounce only), up to $2.99 retail. One coupon per customer.
If you are a Rewards Member you’ll get a free brewed coffee and doughnut of your choice.
If you’re not a Rewards member you’ll get a free brewed coffee. More details.
On Sept. 29, Starbucks Rewards members who order a handcrafted beverage (grande or larger) by using the order ahead and pay feature in the Starbucks app will receive a FREE drink loaded to their account for use on their next visit.
- Note that the offer is not valid on purchases of hot brewed coffee or tea or Starbucks Reserve beverages.
- Free drink redeemed as a coupon automatically loaded to the member’s Starbucks Rewards account. The coupon expires Oct. 6.
- The maximum value of the coupon is $10. (The member is responsible for any customizations exceeding $10.)
Triple Stars – On Oct. 1, for the first-time ever, Rewards members can earn Triple Stars on almost every purchase.
Social Media Surprises – Check out Snapchat for a Star-themed filter on Sept. 29 and watch Starbucks social media channels for exciting surprises all week.
Through October 2nd, the chain is rewarding Rewards members with Star Days — a weeklong celebration featuring an exclusive National Coffee Day offer, games and exciting ways to earn more Stars.
Through October 28th, the popular Starland game returns. Rewards members can play the game for a chance to win more than 2.5 million prizes, including free coffee, free breakfast and Stars.
- The Grand Prizes include FREE handcrafted drinks for a year, triple stars for a year, FREE drinks and breakfast for six months and a $500 Starbucks gift card.
- Qualifying purchases earn members up to two plays per day.
Starbucks Rewards members can now earn stars when you pay with cash or credit card. To learn more about becoming a Rewards member, click here.
National Coffee Day Deals from 2019
In 2019 there were also freebies and deals from several local coffee shops and national chains.
We’re keeping our eye on them for 2020 National Coffee Day announcements too
- McDonald’s: Offered a free McCafe drink after you purchased five
- Caribou Coffee: Offered $1 medium hot coffee, $2 medium cold press, and $3 Nitro Black