Sleep over on a real aircraft carrier berthed in the Hudson River.
The popular Operation Slumber aboard Intrepid Sea, Air + Space Museum returns in 2021, with multiple dates in October, November and December.
It is a unique and memorable event, for a birthday party or school group outing.
And it’s never too soon to think about holiday gifts for a favorite person in your life, including yourself.
Operation Slumber guests get exclusive access to the ship and Space Shuttle Pavilion, home of the USS Enterprise, and sleep among the aircraft, just like enlisted sailors once did.
At $99 for groups and Scouts, and $130 for everybody else, this is a NYC on the Cheap splurge.
But, as the saying goes, the memories are priceless.
Operation Slumber guests also get:
- Dinner, snack and breakfast
- Flashlight guided tours of the flight deck
- Unlimited simulator rides.
- Planetarium shows
- Hands-on educational activities
- T-shirt for each youth participant and an Intrepid patch.
- Groups of 25 get a FREE DRONE with HD camera
- 60-day return pass to the museum for everyone
Operation Slumber Dates 2021:
October 23 (SOLD OUT)
Photo of kids at Operation Slumber courtesy Intrepid Museum