Stories of Regeneration from the Second Generation include
- Esther Safran Foer, director and CEO of Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC;
- Sarah Golabek-Goldman, Finding Leah Tickotsky;
- Rita Lerner, Museum Trustee;
- A. Mitti Liebersohn, President & Managing Director Avison Young NYC Operations;
- Rabbi Joseph Potasnik, spiritual leader of Congregation Mount Sinai;
- Thane Rosenbaum, novelist, essayist, and NYU Law professor.
- Hosted by Amichai Lau-Lavie, spiritual leader of Lab/Shul
Stories of Regeneration is at 7pm, Wednesday, Jan. 27th. Admission is free, but tickets are required to manage space limitations. Reserve early, as this event reaches capacity early.
Get tickets here, and of course you are welcome to make a donation to the museum in lieu of the free admission.
The Museum of Jewish Heritage is at 26 Battery Place in in Lower Manhattan. Be sure to visit the Garden of Stones, a Zen-like spot within the museum that is one of the most peaceful and contemplative places in NYC, and included in my NYC guidebook, Peaceful Places New York City.