What to do in NYC on Saturday
Parades, Street Fairs and Harvest Festivals
- Street fairs are 10am to 6pm unless otherwise specified
2nd Avenue East Village Street Fair Festival
- Second Avenue between Fourth and 14th Streets
Times Square Expo Street Fair
- On Broadway between 47th and 57th Streets
Jerome Avenue Street Fair Festival
- Jerome Ave between Moshulu and Gun Hill Rd, Bronx
- 18th Avenue between 61st St and Benson Ave
- Bergen St and Franklin Ave to Classon Ave
- Old Stone House, Fifth Avenue and 4th Street, Park Slope, Brooklyn
11am to 1pm, 86th St and East End Ave (Events throughout the Park)
- Hudson River Park 14th St Park, 10th Ave between 14th and 15th Streets
- Noon to 3m, Forest Park, Woodhaven Blvd and Myrtle Ave, Queens
- Noon to 4pm, Bartow Pell Mansion Museum, 895 Shore Road, Pelham Bay Park, Bronx
- Noon to 4pm, 150-03 Jamaica Avenue, Queens
- Noon to 6pm
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center, 208 W 13th St between Seventh and Greenwich Aves.
- Noon to 7pm, 441 Clarke Ave, Staten Island
Street Fairs and Harvest Festivals
Unless otherwise noted, street fairs are 10am to 6pm.
Queens Blvd Forest Hills Street Fair Festival
- Queens Blvd between 70th Rd and Yellowstone Blvd
31st Annual Upper Broadway Harvest Street Fair Festival
- West Side of Broadway between 96th and 106th St
World Trade Center Block Party Street Fair
- Liberty Street from Broadway to Trinity Pl
- 43-50 Main Street, Flushing, Queens
- Noon, Morris Park Ave to Rhinelander Ave
Hispanic Columbus Day Parade
- Noon to 5pm, Fifth Ave from 44th and 66th St
The Annual Narrows Botanical Gardens’ Harvest Festival October 13, 2019; 12pm-5pm
- Noon to 5pm, Shore Road between Bay Ridge Ave and 72nd Street,
Harvest Festival at Vander-Ende Onderdonck House
- Noon to 6pm, 1820 Flushing Ave, Queens https://www.eventbrite.com
What to do in NYC on Monday, Oct. 14
Bedford Eats PopUp Street Fair Event
- Bedford Ave and N. 3rd St, Brooklyn
Columbus Day Street Fair Festival
- Broadway between Liberty St. and Battery Place
Greenpoint Ave. “Sunnyside” Festival
- Greenpoint Ave. between 42nd and 48th Streets
Need more things to do in NYC?
My new book is full of them. 100 Things to be exact.
100 Things to Do in New York City Before You Die is a great guide to discovering the quirky treasures of NYC, or re-discovering some of the most famous spots in the world.
Available online and in bookstores now.