Fleet Week New York 2015 includes daily FREE performances today through Monday by US Navy Band Northeast, US Marine Corps Band, and the USCG Silent Drill Team, including in Times Square. Here’s the schedule:
Bryant Park: 6:30am to 7pm: USMC will host Marine Day in Bryant Park featuring boot camp style exercise session (6:30 a.m.), followed by USMC displays, demonstrations and a performance by the USMC Band.
Friday, May 22nd
- Military Island, Times Square, 5pm to 8pm: Navy Band Northeast’s “Rhode Island Sound”, the USMC Band and the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Silent Drill Team perform.
- USCG Silent Drill Team at 5pm
- Navy Band at 5:30pm
- USMC Band at 6:30pm, 7pm and 8pm
Saturday, May 23rd
- Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, 10am to noon: Navy Band Northeast “Brass Band” performs
- Military Island, Times Square, 5pm to 6:30 pm: Navy Band Northeast’s “Rhode Island Sound” and USCG Silent Drill Team
- USCG Silent Drill Team at 5pm to 5:30pm
- Navy Band Northeast’s “Rhode Island Sound” 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Sunday, May 24th
- Military Island, Times Square, 1-2:30pm: Navy Band Northeast’s “Brass Band” and USCG Silent Drill Team perform
- Navy Band Brass Band from 1-2pm
- USCG Silent Drill Team 2-2:20pm
- New York Community Music Festival, Flagship Brewery Staten Island, 1pm-5pm
- Navy Band Northeast’s “Rhode Island Sound” performs 3:30-5pm. Local bands also perform
Monday, May 25th
- Citi Field, Flushing, Queens: at the Mets vs. Philadelphia Phillies game, the Joint Service Color Guard will present colors, and a member of Navy Band Northeast will sing the National Anthem.