Monday Menus: If your family loves Chili’s, you’ll save money by joining the chain’s new loyalty program, My Chili’s Rewards, which replaces its previous e-club. It’s FREE to join, and members earn one point for each dollar spent on eligible items, with no cap, and you can redeem points for just about anything on the menu.
Plus, you get 60 points just for signing up, which is enough for a a FREE dessert or kids meal on your next visit. To sign-up, click here.
The reward schedule at launch in October, 2015, is as follows:
- 30 points = FREE chips & salsa or side item;
- 35 points = FREE non-alcoholic beverage;
- 60 points = FREE dessert, kids meal, queso or fresh guacamole;
- 80 points = FREE appetizer or lunch combo; 120 points = FREE Triple Dipper;
- 160 points = FREE entrée of your choice; and
- 325 points = FREE $20 dinner for 2.
Know about a restaurant deal? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check it out.
Stay up to date on all the latest cheap eats deals in NYC and nationally, on the NYC on the Cheap cheap eats page.