Save money with fast food deals in April, including deals available for a limited time and those available only to loyalty club members.
New this month are featured deals at NYC’s own Melt Shop sandwich chain, 2 for $4 soft-serve cones at DQ, and an Easter menu at Boston Market,
Keep in mind that prices and participation can vary, especially at high-rent locations in Times Square and Midtown.
If you have a sweet tooth and want to DIY, see the recipe for chocolate chip cookies from star chef Jose Torres, also known as Mr. Chocolate.
Be sure to check the NYC on the Cheap Food & Beverage page for more dining deals.
SEE ALSO our local restaurant round-ups
- Best NYC Jewish delis for over-stuffed sandwiches
- Best NYC all-you-can-eat sushi deals
- Best NYC restaurants for lobster
- Where to eat in Times Square at a local NYC restaurant not a national chain
- Where to eat in Union Square/Flatiron
- Best NYC Ramen shops
Email us at email@example.com if you loved a particular deal and want to share that with the NYCOTC audience..
Love our cheap ideas? Get more deals delivered by email. Yes, of course it’s FREE! Click here to subscribe.
Through April 22nd, Melt Shop, the pioneer of the Melted Sandwich Movement, has a new limited-time Nashville Hot Trio, which includes an ooey melt, crunchy tenders and tots dusted with lip burnin’ goodness.
- Nashville Hot Melt – Made with hand-breaded, sea salt-brined, all-white meat chicken breast, dusted with a proprietary Nashville Hot blend, topped with dill pickle, pepper jack cheese and ranch on country white bread.
- Nashville Hot Tenders – Made with hand-breaded, sea salt-brined, all-white meat chicken breast, dusted with a proprietary Nashville Hot blend and served with ranch.
- Nashville Hot Tots – Tater tots dusted with a proprietary Nashville Hot blend and served with ranch.
Through April 30th, Melt Shop is celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month this April with the debut of its triple decker Notorious CHZ sandwich.
Featuring cheddar, muenster and pepper jack cheeses and a brick cheddar cheese spread, the Notorious CHZ is topped with truffle mayo between three pieces of parmesan crusted bread. Starting at $6.99.National Limited Time Deals on next page