Celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Bavarian Beer Purity Law at Black Forest Brooklyn restaurant, with different German draft beers featured daily at discount.
Black Forest Beer Week starts at 7pm today with tapping a keg of the limited-edition Radeberger Zwickl unfiltered, with FREE beer from the first keg, and a mug holding contest with a $100 BFB gift certificate grand prize.
7 days / 14 beers / $10 Liters – For the rest of the week, each day through April 29, two of their fourteen German draft beers will be featured at the beer week special price of one Liter of beer for $10. Here’s the daily feature:
- 4/23: Radeberger Zwickl, Hofbräu Dunkel,
- 4/24: Hofbräu Original, Köstritzer Schwarzbier,
- 4/25: Rothaus Pilsner, Schneider Aventinus,
- 4/26: Jever Pilsner, Weihenstephan Hefeweizen,
- 4/27: Riegele Kellerbier, Weihenstephan Kristall,
- 4/28: Gaffel Kölsch, Hofbräu Seasonal,
- 4/29: BFB Hausmarke IPA summer edition,Schöfferhofer Grapefruit (subject to change and availability)
BFB Hausmarke IPA Summer Edition is Black Forest Brooklyn’s brand new summer housebrew, a Brooklyn craft beer with a German twist, proudly brewed in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, five barrels at a time, exclusively for the restaurant.
The Bavarian Beer Purity Law, known as Reinheitsgebot, is the world’s oldest food law in continuous use. It’s also being celebrated throughout Germany this year with museum exhibits, festivals and more. Read all about it in my article for Orbitz Travel.
Black Forest Brooklyn is at 733 Fulton Street, 718-935-0300
Make mine a hefeweizen, and prost!