Attend a FREE screening of the world premiere of American Idol in New York City on Tuesday, Jan. 14. FOX Broadcasting is celebrating the 13th season of this popular talent show with free screenings in 20 USA cities, including NYC.
In addition to viewing the season premiere episode, the screening event includes a live Q&A session with judges Harry Connick , Jr., Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban, and host Ryan Seacrest. Admission is free, but an RSVP is required for admission. Even with an RSVP, seating is not guaranteed, so get there early.
Your name must be on the guest list for admission, and a photo I.D. is required for admission. The free screening is at AMC Empire 25 in Times Square. Doors open at 6 p.m.; screenings begin at 7 p.m. and live streaming at 8:30 p.m.
- Free tickets to the NYC preview of Jack Clancy: Shadow Recruit on Wed., Jan 15
- Find more free tickets and low-priced tickets to events and attractions in NYC
Additional cities where the American Idol season premier screening parties are being held – start times vary by time zone:
- Pacific: Los Angeles, Sacramento, Seattle
- Mountain: Denver, Phoenix.
- Central: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, St. Louis.
- Eastern: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Tampa, Washington, D.C.
Thanks to sister site Living on the Cheap for alerting NYC on the Cheap to this free screening opportunity.
In addition to viewing the first episode, attendees will have a chance to ask questions live with judges Harry Connick , Jr., Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban, as well as host Ryan Seacrest. To RSVP, visit www.idolrsvp.com. All guests must RSVP. However, seating is not guaranteed, so get there early.