Kids and the grownups who love them can explore the maze on Sundays in September, and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays each weekend in October at the Queens County Farm Museum.
The Amazing Maize Maze adventure begins with a Stalk Talk to prepare you for the 3-acre challenge of finding clues on your way to Victory Bridge where the full vista of Van Gogh’s Sunflowers masterpiece is revealed.
More at the Amazing Maize Maze event
Live music from New Orleans-inspired bluegrass band Mama Juke! Audience Crop Circles will help with social distancing. (Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs to social distance too.)
Adopt-a-Worm composting program, crafts and tips at the Con Edison Ecology Booth.
Enjoy Queens Farm’s Beer Garden sponsored by Bridge & Tunnel Brewery with local food vendors to fill hungry tummies.
See what’s growing on at Queens Farm’s acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season’s best produce fresh-picked from our fields plus a farmers market featuring New York State produce and goods.
NY Forward Covid-19 Safety Guidelines will be enforced at this event with staggered entry times, reduced capacity and scaled back programming.
The Amazing Maize Maze paths have been made wider this year to support social distancing and timed entry will be monitored.
Visit queensfarm.org for complete Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines. Face coverings are required when social distancing is not possible.
• Eventbrite email confirmation will automatically be sent to you upon completion of purchase.
• Advance online tickets required; no door tickets available
• Timed ticket entry: Entrance to grounds valid at time specified on ticket to ensure social distancing.
• Additional fees apply for food vendors, beer & farmstand (prices vary). Cash & credit accepted; contactless payment preferred.
• No refunds/exchanges on event tickets. Tickets cannot be replaced or transferred. If event is canceled in advance of the event date due to weather, Queens Farm will administer full refunds. Weather updates will be posted at queensfarm.org.
• Queens County Farm Museum is not a participating institution of idNYC or Cool Culture.
Ticket are $8 for kids and $12 for adults.
Choose a session either 11am to 2pm or 2pm to 5pm.
Planning your visit
Free event parking available
Bicycle rack are available on-site, but there is no designated storage for strollers, bags, or coats.
Farm grounds, restrooms and The Amazing Maize Maze are accessible.
Strollers, backpacks and bottled water are permitted on our grounds and in The Amazing Maize Maze.
Pets are not allowed, for the safety of the farm animals and visitors. Service animals are permitted as described by the ADA.
This event may be affected by rain.
Check for event updates at queensfarm.org if inclement weather is forecasted.
The Queens County Farm Museum is at 73-50 Little Neck Parkway