Monday Menus – Get real NYC pizza, not what passes for pizza from national chains, for just 99 cents a slice at 99¢ Fresh Pizza, with nine locations in Times Square, Midtown East and Midtown West, and most are open from before noon until well after midnight.
If one slice isn’t enough, get two slices and one can of brand-name soda for $2.75. Now that’s what NYC on the Cheap calls really cheap eats, a great value any time of year, but especially after the holidays when our budgets are thin.
Granted, for 99 cents a slice, this is not gourmet pizza, and the 99¢ Fresh Pizza locations generally offer just stand-up or take-out slices, and there’s no delivery and no website.
But it is good pizza, and because of the high turn-over, you are most likely to be served something that just came out of the oven and doesn’t need to be re-heated.
Find more NYC cheap eats on the
Find the best NYC happy hours on the
Here are the 99¢ Fresh Pizza locations:
- 143 W. 40th St. (at Broadway)
- 569 Ninth Avenue (41st St.),
- 151 East 43rd St. (between Third and Lexington),
- 362 West 42nd St. (between Eighth and Ninth),
- 388 Sixth Avenue (between Waverly Place and West 8th St.),
- 201 East 34th (between Second and Third),
- 475 Lexington (between 45th and 46th),
- 1773 Broadway (between 54th and 55th
- 325 Fifth venue (between 32nd and 33rd)
Do you have a favorite pizza joint in NYC? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll check it out.