So here is our weekend round-up of the top stories on NYC on the Cheap, in case you missed anything.
It’s about saving money and enjoying NYC with free museum admission, free and cheap tickets to events, and other freebies and deals.
You are such a frugal bunch of followers.
Get more NYC for less money with NYCOTC.
That’s our motto and we’re sticking to it.
Good reads for the weekend
And Some More, because it’s a long holiday weekend and you have more time to read
NYC on the Cheap Editor Evelyn Kanter appeared on Metro Focus on the PBS stations in NYC in September, talking about my new guidebook and the great things to do in NYC any time of the year.
In case you missed it, here’s the video clip.
More Good Reads
And these always – popular stories:
- Best NYC Lobster Restaurants
- NYC Museums With No Admission Fee Ever
- Best Places for a Picnic in Central Park
- Best Margarita Happy Hours in NYC
- Birthday Freebies: Restaurants
- Half-Price Tickets
- NYC 2019 free parking calendar