For a limited time, Subway® restaurants are adding Naturally Pit-Smoked Brisket sandwiches to the menu.
Naturally Pit-Smoked Brisket sandwich features brisket that is naturally slow-smoked for at least 13 hours. It is topped with smoked cheddar cheese and zesty barbeque sauce and stacked on the signature Italian bread.
The brisket sandwich is available nationwide at participating franchise locations.
Also for a limited time, and also at participating Subway restaurants, vegetarians and vegans can indulge in non-meat Beyond Meatball™ Marinara.
As with the standard and popular real meat sub, the fake meat sub is drenched in marinara sauce, Provolone cheese, sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese and toasted.
Both real meat and fake meat subs offer the same protein – 24 grams per six-inch sub.
KFC has turned the popular mac & cheese side dish into a full entree.
The new Mac & Cheese Bowls are a a cheesy twist on KFC’s popular Famous Bowls, available as part of KFC’s $5 Fill Up line up in participating restaurants nationwide. It comes complete with a medium drink and chocolate chip cookie, for a full $5 meal deal.
Crafted as a main dish, Mac & Cheese Bowls combine KFC’s rich and creamy mac and cheese, topped with crispy popcorn chicken, and sprinkled with a three-cheese blend.
Those who love heat can kick it up a notch with a Spicy Mac & Cheese Bowl with KFC’s Nashville Hot sauce.
KFC is marketing it as a “back to school” season deal for lunch or as a grab-n-go dinner (or lunch!) for the whole family.
In addition to Mac & Cheese Bowls, KFC offers a full line up of $5 Fill Ups, featuring KFC’s world famous fried chicken, Pot Pies and Famous Bowls.
New – Denny’s Super Slam
Denny’s has brought back its popular its Super Slam meal deal for two eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links, two buttermilk pancakes and hash browns — all for $5.99.
If you’re feeling fall in the air, you can upgrade to its seasonal pumpkin pancakes for an additional 49 cents.
No substitutions allowed except for the pumpkin pancakes.
Note that in some locations the Denny’s Super Slam may be $6.99.
As part of the fast-food chain’s commitment to serve up more savings, its has launched a buy-one-get-one for $1 deal, for a limited time at participating locations.
The BOGO lineup includes the choice of any two menu options, from the following as an entrée choice:
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Big Mac,
- Chicken McNuggets (10-piece.)
Mix or match any two of these favorite menu items, pay the regular menu price for one and get the second (of equal or lesser value) for just a dollar more.
The offer is good daily, 10:30am until closing at participating locations.
For a limited time, chicken nugget lovers can enjoy a 10-piece order for just $1.49 at participating locations.
If you like your savings on the spicy side, you can now also choose spicy nuggets. But be forewarned – the spicy nuggets come and go on the menu, and are not always available, so ask first before ordering.
Each order includes your choice of two dipping sauces, including barbecue, honey mustard, ranch, buffalo and sweet & sour.
If you are feeding a crowd, for just $7.45 you get 50 nuggets and sauces. That’s a frugal feast with friends or family.
The Red Lobster Crabfest is back for a limited time – but NOT at the location in Times Square, a Red Lobster spokeperson tells NYC on the Cheap.
At location s other than Times Square, you can get one pound of wild-caught snow crab legs for $19.99 or the new Crab Imperial for $15.99, through the end of Crabfest, while supplies last.
Be sure to check your favorite location to find out whether it is participating in this promotion.
Crabfest lineup includes:
- Ultimate Crabfest® Trio – A variety of wild-caught crab legs including premium King, sweet Bairdi and meaty Dungeness crab. Served with choice of side.
- Crab Lover’s Dream® – Wild-caught premium King and Snow crab paired with Red Lobster’s signature Crab Linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Crabfest® Surf & Turf – Decorative scallop shells filled with a rich and creamy mix of tender crab, seafood and a triple-cheese blend, baked to perfection and topped with toasted panko, paired with wood-grilled sirloin with a creamy crab-Parmesan topping. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
- Crab Imperial and Crab-Topped Salmon – Decorative scallop shells filled with a rich and creamy mix of tender crab, seafood and a triple-cheese blend, baked to perfection and topped with toasted panko, paired alongside fresh, Atlantic Salmon with a creamy crab-Parmesan sauce. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Crab Imperial and Crab-Topped Shrimp – Decorative scallop shells filled with a rich and creamy mix of tender crab, seafood and a triple-cheese blend, baked to perfection and topped with toasted panko, paired with garlic-grilled shrimp and a crab-parmesan topping. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Crabfest® Mixed Grill (w/ Salmon) – Fresh Atlantic Salmon with a creamy crab-Parmesan topping, paired with garlic-grilled shrimp and sea scallops. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Crab Linguini Alfredo – Sweet, tender crabmeat and creamy garlic Parmesan sauced, served over linguini.
Through September 23, the last day of summer, Melt Shop, is offering new a lineup of three new melted sandwiches marketed as Summer Favorites.
The trio is your choice of –
Mike’s Hot Honey Melt – Made with Melt Shop’s hand-breaded, sea salt-brined, all-white meat chicken breast and jalapeño pimento cheese, topped with pepper jack cheese and Mike’s Hot Honey (elderflower honey infused with chiles).
Smoked Brisket + Chimichurri Melt – Smoked brisket topped with pepper jack cheese, a house made chimichurri sauce and pickled onions.
Chicken Bacon Ranch – Made with Melt Shop’s hand-breaded, sea salt-brined, all-white meat chicken breast and topped with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, pickles and ranch.
NYCOTC loves Melt Shop, since it’s a local NYC business that started with one location and has grown to 14 locations in the Northeast, and will be opening another location at JFK soon.