Limited Time Deals
99 Cent Blizzards
To usher in St. Patrick’s Day, DQ is offering a “Buy One Get One Blizzard® Treat for 99 cents” deal through Sunday, March 17, available at participating DQ and DQ Grill & Chill® locations nationwide.
Enjoy any flavor or size of Blizzard Treat and get a second of equal size or smaller for 99 cents, including the March Blizzard of the Month, Mint OREO®, a mix of OREO cookie pieces and cool crème de menthe hand-blended with creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
A second St. Patrick’s Day-inspired treat on the DQ menu for a limited time only is the NEW velvety thick and delicious Mint Shake, featuring cool crème de menthe hand-blended with creamy DQ vanilla soft serve, garnished with whipped topping.
Applebee’s 3-Course Meal Deal
Applebee’s 3-Course Meal returns for a limited time, with affordable prices starting at $11.99 for 15 of their most popular dishes to choose from.
NOTE: A spokesperson for Applebee’s has advised NYC on the Cheap the following:
“that since the restaurants are franchisee owned, we recommend reaching out to the individual locations to see if the deal is being offered and at what price”
So call before you go to avoid an expensive dining mistake.
The deal – where offered – is both for dine-in and take out. Order and pay online and pick up at the location.
- Course 1 (Side Salad): Start by selecting your side salad – House or Caesar
- Course 2 (Appetizer): Next choose your appetizer from one of four guest favorites – saucy Boneless Wings, cheesy Mozzarella Sticks, creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip, or Crunchy Onion Rings.
- Course 3 (Entrée): Choose from nine different entrées including the creamy Three-Cheese Chicken Penne, Classic Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries or Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry. The six additional choices vary by location and price.
- Price, selection and participation may vary by location.
- Tax and gratuity excluded.
- Void where prohibited.
Remember McDonald’s McPick 2 for $5 last year? It’s back with a new name rebranded as the 2 for $5 Mix & Match Deal.
Just as before, this promotion features four of Micky D’s most popular menu items, which you can mix or match:
– Big Mac
– Quarter Pounder with Cheese
– 10 Piece Chicken McNuggets
Choose any 2 and pay just $5. The 2 for $5 Mix & Match Deal is available for lunch or dinner, 7 days a week. No coupon required.
Since the regular menu price for the Big Mac is more than $4 in most areas, this is a great meal deal value.
Offer valid for a limited time at participating locations.
For a limited time, the full Lobsterfest menu includes:
- NEW! Lobster in Paradise – A crispy coconut Maine lobster tail, paired with Maine lobster meat and shrimp in a Caribbean pineapple beurre blanc, and a chili-ginger grilled jumbo shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
- NEW! Ultimate Lobsterfest Surf and Turf – A garlic-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with tender Maine lobster meat baked in butter, and a wood-grilled sirloin topped with a Maine, Norway and langostino lobster meat beurre blanc. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
- NEW! RL Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo – Tender Maine lobster meat tossed with fresh tomatoes in a rich and creamy garlic Alfredo sauce, served on a bed of linguini.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A roasted rock lobster tail and butter-poached Maine lobster tail, served with a lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast – A tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, Red Lobster’s signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Lobster-Topped Tilapia – Wood-grilled tilapia topped with Maine, Norway and langostino lobster meat in a creamy lobster beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo wood-grilled shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Classic Surf and Turf – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with a wood-grilled sirloin. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
Also, through March 14, diners can share a photo or video of their Lobsterfest experiences on Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win p to $500 n gift cards and limited edition swag bags. View the complete rules and regulations here.