No tricks here, just lots of treats! Halloween fun can be frightfully expensive for families. However, bargain hunters in NYC and Tri-State can scare up some savings with these delightfully good deals — the best treat of all.
On Halloween, frugal families and their “little monsters” can find treats all over the place. (Age requirements are noted, when possible.)
Some deals are only valid on Oct. 31 (at participating locations); others are good both before and after. If you’re unsure of participation or offer details, call ahead. (Note: Some of the offers require a costume, as noted.)
Plus, don’t forget to search your favorite “local haunts” for more deals, as promos are not always just limited to national chains.
SEE ALSO NYC Halloween events for grown-ups including the one and only Village Halloween Parade
SEE ALSO NYC Halloween events for families
- Applebee’s: Get $1 margaritas all day.
- Baskin-Robbins: Get a single scoop of ice cream for $1.50.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: From 3 p.m. to closing, get a FREE “Boorito” bowl, salad or order of tacos for $3. Costume required.
- Dairy Queen: For $2, get a small Oreo Frappe from 2 to 5 p.m.
- IHOP: Kids (12 & under) get a FREE Scary Face Pancake from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Long John Silver’s: Get one fish fillet with fries for $1.99.
- Pizza Hut: Multiple deals. Input your ZIP code and see what is offered in your areas.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: First responders (police officers, firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, hospital medical staff members) get a FREE order of Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs and Spaghetti. ID required.
- Wendy’s: For $5, get a Chicken Tenders Combo.
This round-up is shared with NYCOTC by sister site Living on the Cheap