It’s the first weekend of the month, and that means Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers can visit museums for free in NYC and nationwide through the bank’s Museums On Us program. Just show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card Saturday or Sunday for FREE admission to more than 150 museums and attractions in cities across the United States.
It’s a good enough deal to make it worth considering getting one of their cards just for the free museum admission.
- Free museum admission in NYC with the IDNYC card
- Free museum admission in NYC by day of week
- Best FREE things to do in NYC
- Free museum admission for military families through Labor Day
- Free and cheap things to do with kids in NYC this summer
In NYC, enjoy free admission to these museums under the Museums on Us program:
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Museum of Arts and Design
- Museum of the Moving Image
- Staten Island Zoological Society
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The Met Breuer
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The Met Cloisters
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The Met Fifth Avenue
In the Tri-State area, you can also get free entry to
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Long Island Children’s Museum in Garden City
- Newark Museum
- Liberty Science Center in Jersey City
This free museum admission deal was first posted in 2014 and is updated regularly, as participating museums change.