Don’t get towed. Don’t get a parking ticket. Know the NYC parking rules for the Labor Day weekend and other holidays in September. There are more than 30 holidays this year when you don’t have to move your car, and many days when you won’t have to feed the parking meter.
Get all the intel on alternate side of the street parking regulations and parking meter regulations before you make an expensive mistake.
Check the NYC 2016 parking calendar on NYC on the Cheap for all the regulations.
And check ahead to October, which is filled with holidays – Jewish holidays including Rosh Hashonah and Yom Kippur, the Hindu holiday Diwali, and, of course, Columbus Day.
Want more ways to save in NYC?
- Click here for birthday freebies.
- Click here for discounts for seniors
- Click here for best happy hours.
- Click here for free museum days
- Follow NYC on the Cheap on Twitter.