Walk on water, play tug of war on wheels and more at City of Science, a unique FREE family-friendly event for anybody interested in science, technology, math, or just have fun while you learn something.
City of Science is a buzzing metropolis interactive activities this weekend, at Lehman College in the Bronx, on Saturday, May 7th. It’s the kick-off NYC event of the World Science Festival in June, and there are also City of Science events planned for other NYC boroughs.
Unleash your inner scientist with these activities:
- Set a giant wave into motion
- Walk on water
- Conduct a symphony with plastic tubes
- Play tug of war on wheels
- Bounce a ball into orbit (almost!)
Saturday, May 7th, 2016, 10:00 AM–4:00 PM
APEX at Lehman College
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West, Gate 7, Bronx
It’s FREE, but an RSVP is recommended to ensure space, and not the kind of space that’s “outer”
City of Science is easy to get to.
- SUBWAY: Take the 4 train or D train to Bedford Park Boulevard station. Lehman College is one block west from the 4 train stop and approximately three blocks from the D stop.
- BUS: The following buses stop near the Lehman College Campus: Bx 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 12, 22, 26, 28, 32, and 34. MTA Express Bus BxM-4A and BxM-4B stop at Bedford Park Boulevard and Grand Concourse.
- CAR: All day parking is available in South Lot for $5.00. Street metered parking is also available.