Hungry for savings? Here are ten popular fast-food deals to warm your wallet during cold winter weather, perfect for a bargain hunter looking for cheap eats. These frugal offers are for a limited time at participating locations nationwide.
In alphabetical order:
- Burger King – The “5 for $4” meal deal gets you a bacon cheeseburger, four chicken nuggets, small fries, small drink and a chocolate chip cookie, all for just $4.
- Dairy Queen – Get a $5 Buck Lunch. The entrée choices vary, but usually include a burger or chicken. With the meal deal, you also get a small drink, small fries and small sundae — all for $5. For $1 more, you can upgrade the sundae to a small Bizzard.
- Del Taco – Del Taco hosts a frugal fiesta twice a week. On Tuesdays, get 3 regular tacos for $1.29. Then, on Thursdays, get 3 grilled chicken tacos for $2.29. Both promos run 3pm to 11pm, not at lunchtime.
- Domino’s – Domino’s slices the price on a large pizza. Monday through Thursday, get a large, 3-topping pizza for $7.99 — carry-out only. In New York City, there are plenty of places to get a slice for 99 cents. See our list here.
- KFC – Fill up with KFC’s popular $5 Fill Up meal deal. There are a variety of options with a main dish (chicken tenders, chicken breast, pot pie, nuggets and more), biscuit (with most meals), a drink and cookie — all for just (you guessed it!) $5.
- McDonald’s – Even though McDonald’s ended its popular Dollar Menu a few years ago, you can still get a bargain bite with the McPick 2. Pick 2 items from a select menu for $2 — choose from a McDouble, McChicken, small fries and three-piece mozzarella sticks. You must purchase two items to get the deal. Otherwise, you’ll pay full price for each item — around $1.29.
- Pizza Hut – This deal is big enough to feed a family, or a Sunday football crowd.The Big Dinner Box for $19.99 gets you two medium one-topping pizzas and your choice of two sides, including breadsticks, pizza rollers, wings and pasta. If you’re really hungry, skip the sides and add a third medium one-topping pizza for the same price.
- SONIC Drive-In – During Happy Hour, between 2pm and 4pm, get 50% off all of its drinks and slushes and a corn dog for 99-cents.
- SUBWAY – Be in the know on the sub shop’s latest discounts by texting OFFERS to 782929 to start receiving weekly text offers. For your efforts, you get a FREE 6″ sub with the purchase of a 30-oz. drink.
- Taco Bell – The Dollar Cravings menu offers a selection of items for just $1 each, including tacos, burritos, nachos, tostadas, quesadillas and sweet treats. Plus, there’s a daily Happier Hour between 2pm and 5pm with select beverages for just $1 each.
- Wendy’s – Get your fill for just four bucks. The chain offers a “4 for $4” meal deal — get a bacon cheeseburger, four chicken nuggets, small fries and small drink, all for just $4.
Thanks to sister website Living on the Cheap for sharing this list with NYC on the Cheap.