There’s still time to get tickets to the 90sFest this weekend. Dance to popular 90s music including Smash Mouth and Salt-n-Pepa, get 90s giveaways like slap bracelets, watch 90s cartoons and TV shows, shop for 90s tee shirts, and more, including an attempt to be in the record books for the world’s largest Macarena.
If you’ve never grown up from being a Spice Girl or Fresh Prince, or if you want to return to those golden days, this all-day 90s festival in Brooklyn on Saturday, Sept. 12 is for you.
90s themed attire encouraged: Best dressed wins a Y2K Survival Kit and an All Access Pass.
Here’s what you can expect at 90sFest:
- 90s icon actor/comedian Pauly Shore hosts the day’s festivities
- DJ spinning 90s hits by Blind Melon, Coolio, Lisa Loeb, Naughty by Nature, Salt-n-Pepa, Smash Mouth, Tonic and NYC cover band Saved by the 90s with the Bayside Tigers.
- Favorite TV shows, movies and commercials on big screens.
- Areas hosted by Nickelodeon & Sunny Delight where you can interact with these epic 90s brands and snag some swag
- Food lineup including Mile End, Taquiteria, Kimchi Taco Truck, Two Boots Pizza, Coolhaus and Wandering Bear Coffee
- Stocked bar serving wine and beer
- Try your best MJ impersonation while taking a game winning fade away at the 90s Dream Team Basketball area
- The Betches Bedroom, where a 90s girl can go to escape mom and dad and hop on AIM
- Free giveaways, such as slap bracelets, fans, sunglasses and other 90s goodies
- A 90s market to shop for 90s tee shirts, crop top, candy and more
- Saturday morning cartoon viewing area
- Guinness World Record attempt at the Largest Group Macarena
You get all that with general admission, tickets starting at $60. Get tickets here. Or, opt for VIP tickets and get this, too:
- Access to a full bar including 90s-themed cocktails, wine and beer
- Activations, including an N64 gaming station and 90s-themed nail art by Manicube
- VIP Y2K Survival Kit fanny pack filled with 90s treats and perks
- VIP only food vendor: NY Lobster Club, serving lobster rolls, seafood sliders and more
- VIP-only trailer bathroom and viewing areas
WATCH: 90sFest Promo Video
Follow NYC on the Cheap on Twitter @nyccheap.
Like NYC on the Cheap on Facebbook.
Follow NYC on the Cheap on Pinterest.