Here’s the schedule for Americanafest NYC and remember it’s FREE and outdoors, in Hearst Plaza.
Saturday, 2 pm
Kasey Chambers, Sam Outlaw, The Quebe Sisters
- Sam Outlaw captures the spirit of classic country music. This sisterly trio uncovers new charms in vintage country, bluegrass, and Western swing standards.
Saturday, 7 pm
Bob Dylan’s Highway 61 Revisited performed in its entirety by the Watkins Family Hour house band,
- featuring Shawn Colvin, Pokey LaFarge, and Aimee Mann & Ted Leo
- Sean and Sara Watkins move their fabled jam session east for an evening with rock and pop greats.
Sunday, 3 pm
- The Arkansas-born singer-songwriter draws deep from the well of her musical vocabulary, folding in hymns, gospel, and early country and folk.
Sunday, 7 pm
An Evening with Lyle Lovett and his Large Band
- The groundbreaking Texan singer and bandleader “effortlessly bridges the genre gap between big-band jazz and the Grand Ole Opry.
Thank you Lincoln Center Out of Doors for another season of great music, including the annual American Songfest final weekend.