Through next Sunday, June 14th, these local bakeries are donating part of their sales for Chemo Comfort kits, which provide cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy with products to help manage the side effects of treatment, including hair loss, oral care issues and nausea. Kits also have comfort items such as a guided imagery CD, socks and a journal.
Eat something sweet for a good cause this week at one of these bakeries supporting National Cancer Survivor Week:
- Cafe Lalo, 201 West 83rd St.
- SweeteryNYC food trucks
- Two Little Red Hens, 1562 Second Ave.
- Du Jour Bakery, 365 Fifth Ave.
- The Sweet Peace, 26A Atlantic Ave., Lynbrook
- Bradley’s Desserts & Cafe, 2 Chatsworth Ave., Larchmont
- Cocoa Bakery, 275 Grand St., Jersey City