More than 150 museums nationwide are FREE again this weekend, the first weekend of the month – but only if you are the owner of a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit card. The two companies continue to offer their “Museums on Us” program, which includes such top cultural destinations as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, the Art Institute of Chicago, even the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, North Carolina.
With the price of some museum admissions as much as $25 or more, it’s worth getting a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit card just for the free museum admission deal.
Participating museums in New York City include:
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum,
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art,
- New York Hall of Science/Queens Museum,
- New-York Historical Society,
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
Particiating museums on Long Island include:
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Long Island Children’s Museum
- Long Island Museum of American Art, History & Carriages
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum
Click here for the entire, state-by-state list of free Museums on Us attractions. If you don’t have a Bank of America credit card, apply for one to get these free benefits.