The 2015 FREE summer outdoor concert calender is underway with 16 weeks of Friday freebies, including Ed Sheeran this week. The annual Good Morning America summer concert lineup in Central Park showcases the hottest names in music, including Adam Lambert, Luke Bryant, Nicki Minaj.
See the NYCOTC Summer Outdoors Calendar page for listings on FREE films and more.
The Good Morning America live performances are every Friday morning from SummerStage in Rumsey Field through Labor Day weekend. You should arrive at Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6:00am when the park opens to the public to be ensured entry. Click here for a printable map
Here is the performance schedule:
May 29 – Ed Sheeran (#EdSheeranGMA)
- June 5 – Florence + the Machine (#FlorenceGMA)
- June 12 – Jason Derulo (#DeruloGMA)
- June 19 – Adam Lambert (#AdamLambertGMA)
- June 26 – Dierks Bentley (#DierksBentleyGMA)
- July 3 – Mika (#MikaGMA) July 10 – Walk the Moon (#WalkTheMoonGMA)
- July 17 – TBD
- July 24 – Nicki Minaj (#NickiGMA)
- July 31 – Hozier (#HozierGMA)
- August 7 – Luke Bryan (#LukeBryanOnGMA)
- August 14 – TBD
- August 21 – 5 Seconds of Summer (#5SOSonGMA)
- August 28 – TBD
September 4 – Florida Georgia Line (#FGLonGMA)
Note that the Ed Sheeran, Nicki Minaj and 5 Seconds of Summer concerts require tickets in advance for entry. Tickets will be available closer to the performance date and fans should check back for more information on how to obtain free tickets..