The annual family-friendly winter sports festival is 11am to 3pm Saturday, Jan. 24th in the Bandshell area. There’s also live entertainment, and, of course, information on New York State’s great ski resorts.
Presented by NYC Parks, Lake Placid, I Love NY, and I Ski NY, with fresh snow from the snowguns imported from Gore Mountain
Reminder that the first Winter Carnival in Bryant Park is next weekend.
- The Lake Placid Snow Field, where sledding and snowman-making is encouraged
- Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Learn to Ski & Snowboard Pride of New York Winter Market
- Animal Tracking with the Urban Park Rangers
- NY State Ski Resort Info Booths