Learn how to use LinkedIn to find a job, get more customers and more at this FREE seminar on the secrets to using LinkedIn for your business and how to use its social media marketing to reach your business goals. Learn about business profiles, how to leverage the profiles of your senior management team, “best practices” for social media marketing and developing your own group, plus how to use LinkedIn to drive traffic to your LinkedIn listings and your website.
The free lecture is Thursday, August 14th at 7:30 PM at the branch of the New York Public Library known as SIBL, for Science, Industry and Business Library, at 34th St., between Fifth and Madison, in what used to be the B. Altman Department Store building. There are no reservations, and seating is first come, first seated basis. Remember to bring something to take notes, whether that’s a modern digital device or old-fashioned pen and paper.
The discussion includes:
- Your LinkedIn Business Profile, it’s the “Homepage” for your Business
- The Social Media Marketing LinkedIn Advantage
- Controlling the Narrative about Your Business
- LinkedIn is Made-To-Order (Free) Advertising that Delivers Prospects To You
- Why Your Company’s Blog should be Linked to Each of Your Team’s LinkedIn Proﬁles
- Why Giving & Receiving Recommendations Across Your Team’s Profiles on LinkedIn is Important