Going out to eat is one of the joys in life, but it can be expensive. At NYCOTC, we do our best to round up ways you can eat out on the cheap and still have fun. Here are 6 ways to eat out for less this weekend:
- Buy a discount dining certificate. Normally, Restaurant.com offers $25 worth of dining for $10, but occasional deals give you an even deeper discount, such as $25 worth of dining for $4 – a deal going on right now.
- Buy a bucket – KFC is offering $10 buckets of chicken weekends only through the end of November. 10 pieces for ten bucks.
- Take one home – Olive Garden is offering a BOGO entree deal for a limited time. Eat one entree in the restaurant, take another one home free. Also, through the end of November, Olive Garden is giving 10% off to all US military members and their families.
- Grab a slice – NYC has a great mini-chain of 99 Cent Pizza shops. There are 8 locations in Manhattan where you can get a real NYC pizza for just 99 cents a slice, including in Times Square.
- Download coupons – Get half off or more on NYC restaurants with Groupon NYC dining deals.