NYC has more traditional Irish pubs and bars than you can visit on St. Patrick’s Day. So how to choose? I asked the concierges of four top NYC hotels what their favorites are. Here are some suggestions within walking distance of the 2013 NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade route, from the concierges of Kimpton’s New York City Hotels – 70 Park Avenue, Ink48, Eventi and The Muse New York:
- Landmark Tavern – 626 Eleventh Avenue at 46th St.
- Molloy’s – 737 Ninth Avenue, between 49th and 50th Streets
- O’Reillys – 56 West 31st St. at Sixth Avenue
- Stout – 133 West 33rd St., between Broadway and Seventh Avenues
- Mustang Harry’s/ Sallys – 324 Seventh Avenue at 30th St.
- Turtle Bay – 987 Second Avenue at 53rd St.
Through April 30th, Kimpton is slashing rates by up to 40% at its NYC hotels. Click here to book 70 Park Avenue. Click here to book Ink48. Click here to book Eventi. Click here to book The Muse New York.