Suzuki is bringing its 2012 models, including the hot new sporty Kizashi, to the Meadowlands State Fair on Saturday, for a FREE test drive experience, plus some auto-related fun and games. You’ll be able to test drive vehicles on a closed course, and compare Suzuki against competitors including the Audi A4. There’s also a safe driving clinic for teens, which I recommend attending, since it’s run by professional drivers with racing experience — something teens will tune into — and then you can take advantage of some of the other activities. The event is free, but you need to register for the Suzuki Road Show to guarantee time behind the wheel. Or wheels. And, of course, only licensed drivers can drive the cars. The events include —
- Closed course autocross drive featuring Suzuki Kizashi vs. Audi A4 and other mid-size competitors
- Opportunity to drive “kei” micro-cars (until now, these unique vehicles were only available to drive in Japan)
- See the Suzuki X-Head Concept truck.
- Pilot Mini-Suzuki Kizashi remote control race cars and track
- Take a ride in the motorized sofa from the Kizashi Kicks commercial
- Suzuki Kizashi “Taste Test Challenge”, which pits Kizashi interior refinements vs. other premium cars