Tasty Tuesday: Red Lobster’s popular Lobsterfest is back, for a limited time. It’s the largest variety of lobster dishes offered all year, including four new dishes and five favorite lobster entrées, along with new appetizers, drinks and desserts.
The featured new menu item is Lobster Mix and Match, with your choice of two lobster tails in one of four styles – Creamy Shrimp-Topped Lobster Tail, Seafood-Stuffed Lobster Tail, Steamed Maine Lobster Tail, or Grilled Maine Lobster Tail.
Also new for Lobsterfest 2017 are Wood-Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp, Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster and Lobsterfest® Surf & Turf.
Also on the menu are these favorites:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream, featuring a both a roasted rock lobster tail and a weet split Maine lobster tail, steamed and served with Lobster-and-Shrimp Linguine Alfredo
- Ultimate Feast®, Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon,
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp,
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake.
New appetizers, drinks and desserts include:
- Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail, featuring lobster and shrimp that are poached in-house and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce over a bed of shaved ice.
- Island Lobster Punch or Lobsterfest® Fizz, both served in collectible Coastal glass wear.
- Bananas Foster Cheesecake, featuring two slices of caramel cheesecake topped with warm, freshly sliced bananas, caramel and spiced rum and served with vanilla ice cream and candied pecans.
There’s a Red Lobster location in Times Square. Or, you can visit one of the many fine locally-owned, non-chain restaurants in Times Square, where you can eat for the same price or less than at Red Lobster.
Featured photo of lobster and shrimp courtesy Red Lobster