For the first time ever, there will be one day of FREE movie screenings at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival, which is April 16-27 this year. Thanks to corporate sponsor AT&T, Friday, April 25th is being called Film for All, with a choice of 35 films screened at various TFF venues during the day. The free movies include:
- The Cove’s Louie Psihoyos about a team of activists who risk their lives to shed light on species extinction
- Gia Coppola’s directorial debut Palo Alto, staring Emma Roberts and James Franc
- the comedic drama The One I Love starring Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass
- This Time Next Year, a documentary that examines the recovery of a New Jersey town one year after Hurricane Sandy
- Time is Illmatic, which takes a look at legendary rapper Nas and his iconic debut album 20 years after its release
Here’s how to get tickets:
Between April 14-17, visit any AT&T Company-Owned retail store on anywhere in New York City, in Hoboken and Edgewater, New Jersey, or any Tribeca Film Festival box office location, and sign up with your email address.
Additional free tickets can be accessed for all Friday, April 25 screenings through the Festival Rush Lines that open 45 minutes prior to each screening on a first-come, first-serve basis. Either way, the limit is two screening tickets per person. All free tickets are subject to availability, of course, so act quickly!
EXPIRED, Sorry, this deal or event is no longer available.