Plan your fall and winter getaway now. AirTran Airways is offering fares as low as $45each way. Purchase tickets through 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 11th, for domestic travel every day of the week beginning November 28th through December 18th and again between January 4th and March 1st 2013. Blackout dates apply and 10-day advance purchase required. The bargain fares are available on the AirTran website, or from a travel agent. Some sample one-way fares include –
- $45 nonstop one-way between Atlanta and Orlando
- $75 nonstop one-way between Akron-Canton and Ft. Myers
- $85 nonstop one-way between Houston Hobby and Dayton
- $110 nonstop one-way between Richmond and Denver
- $145 nonstop one-way between Charlotte and Los Angeles
AirTran Airways is a wholly owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines, which usually offers a similar airfare sale.