- Times Square Summer Fest — street fair, on 47th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- University Place Festival — street fair, on University Place between Waverly Place and 14th Street, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dominican Day Parade — colorful costumes and toe-tapping music. On Sixth Avenue, 37th St. to 52nd St, beginning at 1 p.m.
- Third Avenue Merchandise Fair — street fair, on Third Avenue between 23rd and 34th Streets, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Moon Dance — the final outdoor dancing to a live orchestra of 2012 summer season is tonight, 7 p.m. at Pier 84. Tonight’s music is swing dancing.
Saturday and Sunday — the final weekend of Lincoln Center Out of Doors. See the full NYCOTC posting here