Street fairs —
- Saturday — Sixth Avenue Summerfest, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., between 34th and 42nd Streets.
- Saturday — Bleeker Street Association Street Fair, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., on Bleeker between Sixth and Broadway
- Sunday — Times Square Block Party, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.on 46th St, between Broadway and 8th Avenue
- Sunday — Pridefest, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Hudson Street between Abingdon Square
- Saturday — Mermaid Parade, the summer version of Halloween, in Coney Island. Read NYCOTC full posting here.
- Sunday — NYC LGBT Pride March, starting at noon along Fifth Avenue to Christopher Street, ending at Pridefest. Click here for map detail and other info.
Find more free and cheap NYC events this summer on the new NYCOTC 2012 Outdoor Summer Events Calendar Page. Click here or on the tab at the top of the page.